|

A short update from Leyte

Tags: , , ,


It's a long time since last update now. I have been traveling around Philippenes for the last few weeks and become a little bit addicted to this country.

I started in Manila (see photos here) before I traveled south to the Visayas to explore Cebu and Negros Islands (see photos here). After that I took the boat over to Southern Leyte, where I am right now.

In a few days I'm planning to head south, deep into Mindanao province, which has been troubled by Muslim separatists the last decade or so. I'm mainly there for hiking Mount Apo, the highest mountain in Philippines, if God permits (Inshallah)...

Posted by gfg on Thursday, December 04, 2008. Filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "A short update from Leyte"

Leave a reply

Continents

Recently Commented

Recently Added

related posts widget for blogger with thumbnailsblogger templates