Camiguin Island is almost like a Philippines in miniature. It offers a wide variety of attractions, from white beaches to volcanos and hot springs, not to forget the delicious Lanzones fruit.
Camiguin Island is one of the top destinations in Philippines, but yet not discovered by international tourists. We were hampered by bad weather, still we managed to enjoy the short week to the fullest.
1. Walking the stations of the cross (old volcano)
2. Visit the sunken cemetery
3. Visit the old church ruins
4. Climbing Mt. Hibok-Hibok
5. Soaking for days in the hot pools at Ardent Hot Springs
6. Climbing Mt. Timpoong
7. Beach bums at White Island
8. Eating 4 kilos of Lanzones