|

Beach bum in Philippines

Tags: , ,


Happy new year to everybody! I am still in Southeast-Asia, escaping the cold nights of Northern Europe. Here is a short update of what I've been doing lately, and where I'm heading next.

Xmas was spent in Boracay and Puerto Galera. Boracay is certainly the whitest (and most expensive) beach in Philippines. Puerto Galera was just a big disapointment.

Photo Album


Photo Album


Then back to Manila for New Year, but the celebration went down into the toilet with my diarrhea. That also put a final end to my 2 months of backpacking in Philippines.

Now I will fly back to Bangkok, hurry down the southeast-coast of Thailand to Trat and Koh Chang, before I cross the border into Cambodia.

Photo Album

Posted by gfg on Friday, January 02, 2009. Filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "Beach bum in Philippines"

Leave a reply

Continents

Recently Commented

Recently Added

related posts widget for blogger with thumbnailsblogger templates