|

Lake Bled

Tags: , , ,


Bled is probably the most scenic place in Slovenia and certainly the most touristy. I was just glad that the main tourist season had come to an end before I arrived.

I had no hotel reservation, I just showed up in Bled after a short bus ride from Ljubljana and had no troubles getting a fairly cheap room there. First I walked up to the castle which has some pretty awesome views, including Mount Triglav in the horizon. Then I walked the entire circle around the lake. I had to stop several times to shoot some photos of the amazing landscapes. At nightfall the castle lit up, and I was busy shooting photos again.

Next morning I bought myself a new pair of hiking boots and waited for Lars to arrive, so we could head over to Triglav (2864m), the highest mountain in Slovenia.

Photo Album

Posted by gfg on Monday, September 10, 2012. Filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "Lake Bled"

Leave a reply

Continents

Recently Commented

Recently Added

related posts widget for blogger with thumbnailsblogger templates